Metatrend Group Limited
The types of personal information we may collect about you include:
- your name
- your contact details (including email address)
- your Ethereum or Acent address.
- your credit card or payment details (through our third party payment processor);
- your preferences or opinions;
- your surveys responses
- your questions and our corresponding response to you;
- your browser session and geo-location data, device and network information, statistics on page views and sessions, acquisition sources, search queries and/or browsing behavior;
- information about your access and use of our Site, including through the use of Internet cookies, your communications with our Site, the type of browser you are using, the type of operating system you are using and the domain name of your Internet service provider;
- additional personal information that you provide to us, directly or indirectly, through your use of our Site, associated applications, associated social media platforms and/or accounts from which you permit us to collect information; and
- any other personal information requested by us and/or provided by you or a third party.
We may collect these types of personal information directly from you or from third parties.
COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may collect, hold, use and disclose personal information for the following purposes:
- to provide you access and use our Site, associated applications and associated social media platforms
- to enable you to complete transactions on the Site
- to enable you to communicate with other Site users
- to contact and communicate with you
- for internal record keeping, administrative purposes, invoicing and billing purposes
- for analytics, market research and business development, including to operate and improve our Site, associated applications and associated social media platforms
- to run promotions
- for advertising and marketing, to send you promotional information about products, services, and information that may be of interest to you
- to comply with our legal obligations and resolve any disputes that we may have
- to consider your employment application.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES
We may disclose personal information to:
- third party service providers for them to provide their services, including IT service providers, data storage, web-hosting and server providers, debt collectors, maintenance or problem-solving providers, marketing or advertising providers, professional advisors and payment systems operators
- our employees, contractors and/or related entities
- our existing or potential agents or business partners
- sponsors or promoters of any promotion we run
- anyone to whom our business or assets are, or may (in good faith) be, transferred
- credit reporting agencies, courts, tribunals and regulatory authorities, in the event you fail to pay for goods or services we have provided to you
- courts, tribunals, regulatory authorities and law enforcement officers, as required by law, in connection with any actual or prospective legal proceedings, or in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights
- third parties, including agents or sub-contractors, who assist us in providing information, products, services or direct marketing to you
- third parties to collect and process data, such as Google Analytics or other relevant businesses
HOW WE TREAT PERSONAL INFORMATION THAT IS ALSO SENSITIVE INFORMATION
Sensitive information is a part of personal information that is given a higher level of protection under the Data Privacy Act. Sensitive information means information relating to your racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion, or other professional associations or memberships, philosophical beliefs, sexual orientation or practices, criminal records, health information or biometric information. Should you consent, your sensitive information may only be used and disclosed for purposes relating to the primary purpose for which the sensitive information was collected. Sensitive information may also be used or disclosed if required or authorized by law.
YOUR RIGHTS AND CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Anonymity: We will give you the option of not identifying yourself or using a pseudonym in your dealings with us.
Restrict: If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by contacting us using the details below.
Access: You may request details of the personal information that we hold about you. An administrative fee may be payable for the provision of such information.
Correction: If you believe that any information we hold about you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please contact us using the details below. We will take reasonable steps to correct any information found to be inaccurate, incomplete, misleading or out of date.
Complaints: If you wish to make a complaint about how we have handled your personal information, please contact us using the details below and provide us with full details of the complaint. We will investigate your complaint and respond to you including the result of the investigation and the steps taken.
Unsubscribe: To unsubscribe from our e-mail database or opt-out of communications (including marketing communications), please contact us using the details below or opt-out using the opt-out facilities provided in the communication.
STORAGE AND SECURITY
COOKIES AND WEB BEACONS
To find out how Google uses data when you use third party websites or applications, please see www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/ or any other URL Google may use from time to time.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
For any questions or notices, please contact our Privacy Officer at: Metatrend Group Limited [email protected]
Last update: March 19, 2020